This platform, hereinafter referred to as "the platform" or "this site" www.peugeot-motocycles.com, from which you access this Legal Notice belongs to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES (hereinafter referred to as "PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES", "PEUGEOT SCOOTERS", "us / ourselves" and "us/our").
The French version is edited and published by:
Rue du 17 novembre,
25 350, Mandeure
(+33) 3 81 36 80 00
A limited company with a capital of € 7,142,400, having its registered office located in Mandeure, registered by the Company Registry of Montbéliard under number 875 550 667 000 13.
Name of the Managing Editors:
Publication Director: Caroline Ronzani - CRM/Digital Manager
Edition Director: Stefano Grasselli – Brand Strategy
Data protection officer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: Cyllene SAS
The Platform is intended for audiences aged at least 13 years, provided that parental consent is needed for minors under 18 years. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES reserves the right to request proof of parental consent at any time. Some features of the Platform may, however, be subject to age restrictions, depending on the contents allowed by law and deemed appropriate according to age groups. Age restrictions will, where appropriate, be clearly indicated on the Platform and you may be asked to confirm your age before continuing navigation.
1) Personal data
It is possible to visit www.peugeot-motocycles.fr without having the website user to reveal his identity or any other personal information concerning him.
With regard to the personal data that the user of the site may communicate, and in accordance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data (which refers to the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Data Protection Act No 78-17 of 6 January 1978), PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, whose registered office is located Rue du 17 novembre, 25350 Mandeure, would like to inform its users about the conditions for processing personal data:
- The personal data processed by PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES can be of different character such as:
1. Browsing data: This category of data includes the addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, submission method of the request to the server, size of the response file, numeric code indicating the status of the server response (completion, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user's operating system and IT environment.
2. Data voluntarily provided by the user: PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES processes data provided by users: personal data, for example: first name, last name, address, telephone number, address, email and other contact details, images, etc.; data on a concluded contract, banking data (for example your bank account identification), etc.
3. Geolocation data: The site may collect and process geolocation data for providing services required by the user.
- The collection of personal data via this site has been reported to the CNIL (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty).
- This information is intended for PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and its commercial network (see below the list of dealerships) to respond to requests for information and ensure commercial management of the site and may also be used, after approval by the user, for commercial or marketing purposes (newsletters, invitations, questionnaires, etc.), to manage and optimize customer relations, to be used as a basis for studies, surveys, statistics and analysis, carried out by Peugeot Motocycles or one of its subcontractors.
List of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES dealerships:
FR : https://www.peugeot-motocycles.fr/trouver-un-concessionnaire
ES : https://www.peugeot-motocycles.es/puntos-de-venta
DE : https://www.peugeot-motocycles.de/haendlersuche
IT : https://www.peugeot-motocycles.it/concessionari
- Personal data are collected on the basis of consent provided by the user, who has the right to access, rectify, delete (right to forget), restrict processing, obtain a copy of his personal data for his own purposes or to transmit them to another service provider of his choice (portability), as well as the right to object to the processing of his personal data when such data are processed for direct marketing purposes. These rights can be exercised at the following address:
120 rue Jean Jaurès
- the user is also entitled to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. This supervisory authority may be located where you live, work or where a breach of data protection obligations has occurred.
- PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES may be required to disclose any information about the User in order to comply with any applicable law or regulation, or to respond to any judicial or administrative request.
- PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES will retain the personal data of users for as long as necessary to satisfy its legitimate interests in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, for the purpose of performing a service at the request of the user, for the term of the contract concluded with the user, in the context of a commercial relationship with the user, to meet a legal requirement, etc. The retention period will be determined according to the purpose of data processing. At the end of the retention period, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES will take the necessary measures to delete the personal data, renew the user's consent or retain the personal data in a manner that will no longer identify the person concerned.
The user is informed that the www.peugeot-motocycles.com site has set up a system of cookies.
Cookies are files stored on the hard drive of users to facilitate their navigation on the site and establish traffic statistics. These cookies may in no circumstances contain any personal information.
The user can disable cookies by modifying the settings of his/her browser.
We may change this Policy on cookies at any time. Any changes to this Policy on cookies shall take effect when we post the updated version of this Policy on the Site or through the Site.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are commonly used to run websites, improve their operations or make them more effective. Indeed, the websites can read and write such files, which allows them to recognize you and remember important information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website.
For example, without a cookie validating your account login, the website would not be able to display your profile. The website would also deliver upon each connection a message such as: "Sorry, you must log in" because it would not remember you.
According to regulations, we will detail the cookies we use to allow you to disable and/or delete such cookies.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential Cookies: Essential Cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the Site; they allow you to browse it and to use its services and features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, browsing the Site is not fluid enough and you could not access the Site or certain features or services that you request. These cookies do not collect any Personal Information that could be used for marketing purposes and do not record the pages you visited.
Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to improve the Site. They collect information on how you use the Site, such as the pages you often display, or if you receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. Furthermore, this information is anonymous. Preferences Cookies: Preferences Cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to store the language and other regional settings and customize the site accordingly. The information these cookies collect may remain anonymous. These cookies cannot track other websites or mobile application you visit or download.
Tracking Cookies on social networks: These cookies are used to track visitors and members of the Site for market research and product development purposes. These cookies can deliver advertisements and messages that might be relevant for you. Sometimes these cookies are linked to other sites such as Facebook.
Within these 4 types of cookies, cookies are classified as either temporary ("Session Cookies") or lasting longer ("Persistent Cookies").
Session Cookies record your actions during a single session. The "session" begins when a page of the Site is opened and ends when it is closed. Thereafter, the cookie is permanently deleted.
Persistent Cookies will remain on your computer or mobile device for a specified period. They are automatically activated when you enter the Site.
Please note that another distinction can be made between "Proprietary Cookies" and "Third-party Cookies". A Proprietary Cookie is implemented by the Site when you visit it, while a Third-party Cookie is set up by a third-party. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES only allows Third-party Cookies after internal authorization.
COOKIES CATEGORIES ON THIS PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES DIGITAL PLATFORM
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Essential Cookies to:
1) Remember information you supplied in forms when browsing different pages within the same browser session.
2) Identify you as "connected" to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' digital platform.
3) Ensure that you connect to the relevant Site service when we change its operating mode.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' Essential Cookies are not used to:
1) Collect information that can be used to “push” products or services advertising.
2) Remember your preferences or username beyond your current session.
By using this Site, you agree to the use of these Essential Cookies. If you disable cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use all the functionalities of this Site nor its safe use.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Performance Cookies to:
1) Collect statistics on the use of the Site.
2) Improve the Site by measuring potential technical errors.
3) Test different functions of the Site.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' Performance Cookies are not used to:
1) Remember your preferences or username beyond your current session.
2) Some of these cookies are managed by third-party on our behalf but we do not authorize such third-parties to use them for purposes other than those listed below.
By using this Site, you agree to the use of these Performance Cookies. If you disable cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use all the functionalities of this Site.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Preference Cookies to:
1) Remember the settings you selected such as display, font size, preferences and colors.
2) Remember that we have already asked you to complete a survey.
3) Notify you when you are logged on the Site (if applicable).
4) Share some information with our service partners on the Site. The shared information is used only to provide said services, products or features, to the exclusion of any other purpose.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' Preference Cookies are not used to:
1) Target you for advertisements on the Site or on other websites or mobile apps.
2) Some of these cookies are managed by third-parties on our behalf, but we do not authorize such companies to use them for purposes other than those listed above.
You can choose to enable or disable these cookies but if you disable these cookies we might no longer be able to offer you some services. It is also possible that we may not remember that you did not want a particular service.
Tracking Cookies on social networks
Although we use these cookies from time to time, we do not use Advertising Cookies.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Tracking Cookies on social networks to:
1) Create links with social networks such as Facebook®. They can then use this information to target advertising to you.
You can choose to enable or disable these cookies but if you disable these cookies we might no longer be able to offer you some services. All these cookies being managed by third-parties, you can therefore also use their own systems to disable them.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
Given the multitude of browsers, we cannot give instructions for all of them. We suggest you visit “All About Cookies” for more information.
If you use Windows Explorer, the procedure is as follows:
1 Click "Windows Explorer"
2 Select the "Search" button in the navigation bar
3 Enter "cookie" into the search module for "Folders and Files"
4 Choose "My Computer" from the dropdown menu
5 Click "Search"
6 Select and open the selected files
7 Click to highlight the cookies files
8 Click "Delete" to delete the cookie(s) file(s) If you do not use Windows Explorer, click the "Help" button in the "Start" menu and search for "cookies" in order to find the information for locating these files. If you delete these cookies, we remind you that it is possible that certain services on this Site or on other Internet websites may not work any longer or with degraded performance.
Links from the Platform
The Platform may contain links to other websites which are not owned by, nor under the control of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES does not control and assumes no liability on the contents, privacy policies and practices of such third-party websites.
Your use of and browsing on the Platform will be at your own risk. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses its best efforts to provide accurate and updated information on the Platform, but can offer no guarantee of accuracy. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES disclaims any obligation or liability for errors or omissions related to access issues or the content of the Platform. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES disclaims all liability as to the accuracy of information available on the Platform or in its Contents including without limitation:
1. Any loss or damage suffered because of access issues;
2. Any loss or damage that may arise from the use of information supplied by the Platform.
Applications & Internet Connections
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES may develop and offer one or more applications for different media, including mobile devices and tablets, to access, use and browse the Platform or certain features or sections of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Applications").
Some applications we develop are only compatible with certain operating systems such as Apple iOS and Android OS. Therefore, the installation of an Application is subject to technical and operating prerequisites on the terminal on which you want to use it: please consider them carefully before installing the Application.
Internet Access Fees
Applications used to navigate on the Platform require an Internet data connection correctly configured and functional for the initial installation and everyday use.
You are solely liable for Internet network access fees. In the particular case of access via mobile networks, your mobile network provider may charge you for data transfer, depending on the package you have purchased (Note: the cost of data transfer can be considerably higher if you use the application from a foreign network).
Access to the platform, regardless of the terminal, depends on your Internet connection and your access or mobile network operator provider. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES does not guarantee that an Application can maintain a continuous connection to the Internet, and your ISP or mobile network operator should be able to help you configure and troubleshoot your connection.
To minimize data transfer and allow faster browsing, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES may cache content in your device memory to avoid downloading again such content upon each visit to the Site.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES notifies users of this site that many elements on this Site:
a) Are protected by copyright laws: this may be the case of videos, photographs, articles, drawings, animated sequences;
b) And/or, are protected by legislation on designs and models: including vehicle models displayed on the site;
c) Are protected by trademark legislations: in particular the PEUGEOT brand, the brand representing a "Lion" (the PEUGEOT logo) and the trademarks of the vehicle models displayed on the site.
The elements thus protected are the property of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES or the property of third-parties having authorized PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES to exploit them.
As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing in part or in full by any process and in any medium (paper, digital, etc.) is forbidden without prior written consent of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, with the exceptions referred to in Article L 122.5 of the Code of Intellectual Property, and would otherwise constitute a copyright and/or drawing and model and/or brand infringement, punishable by three (3) years' imprisonment and three hundred thousand Euros (€ 300,000) fine.
The information and illustrations found on the pages of this website are based on technical characteristics valid at the time of posting or updating various pages of the site.
The equipment shown on the vehicles displayed on the site are supplied in standard or optional packages depending on version.
As part of a policy of continuous product improvement, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES can change at any time the specifications, equipment, options and colors of its vehicles. Furthermore, current technology does not allow for an accurate color reproduction on screen.
The models and/or versions on this site and their equipment, options and accessories are those distributed in France. They may vary from one country to another, or not be available in all countries of the world.
In any case, the information contained on this website are general information and have no contractual value.
In addition, all prices are maximum retail prices in France and do not necessarily commit PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries or members of its sales network.
We draw attention of site users to the fact that only the signature of a purchase order or reservation with a vendor shall permit the sale or the actual booking of a vehicle.
The services presented on this site are those that may be proposed by the participating members of the PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES network. Regarding spare parts and accessories, prices are provided for information only and exclude installation costs, except in the case of packages. Such packages are valid only for the specified period.
The commercial network of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES in France is available to answer any question from site users about the products and services presented on this site. It is recalled that the members of the PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES commercial network are independent traders who are free to determine their own rates and to participate or not to operations proposed by PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES (including packages) and are solely responsible for the information they provide on this site.
The establishment of a hyperlink to the www.peugeot-motocycles.com site requires the prior written consent of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES. In any case, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES is in no way responsible for the contents, products or services offered on the sites to which www.peugeot-motocycles.com is linked by hypertext links or any other type of link.
The Internet site www.peugeot-motocycles.com and these Terms and Conditions are subject to French law and are written in French.
The site user uses the www.peugeot-motocycles.com website under his sole responsibility. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries and members of its network cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages, including without limitation, material damage, losses of data or programs or financial losses resulting from the use of this site or sites linked to it.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that certain products or services presented on the www.peugeot-motocycles.com website are subject to specific regulations, restrictions and/or bans in some countries. The user must therefore ensure that the law of the country from which he/she connects authorizes consultation of the www.PEUGEOT-MOTOCYCLES.com website.
The www.peugeot-motocycles.com site is intended for institutional presentation of the brand in France and abroad and is not a commercial site. Customers wishing information on PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES commercial offers in their country of origin can connect to the PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES website in their country.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES reserves the right to modify and update, without notice, these Terms & Conditions and all items, products or services presented on the site.
All these modifications shall apply immediately to Web users who should check these Terms and Conditions upon each connection.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES constantly seeks to improve its Digital platform to offer users the best possible experience. You acknowledge and agree that the format and features of the platform may be modified as necessary, without notice.