This platform, hereinafter referred to as "the platform" or "this site" www.peugeot-motocycles.com, from which you access this Legal Notice belongs to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES (hereinafter referred to as "PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES", "PEUGEOT SCOOTERS", "us / ourselves" and "us/our").
The French version is edited and published by:
Rue du 17 novembre,
25 350, Mandeure
(+33) 3 81 36 80 00
A limited company with a capital of € 7,142,400, having its registered office located in Mandeure, registered by the Company Registry of Montbéliard under number 875 550 667 000 13.
Name of the Managing Editors:
Publication Director: Caroline Ronzani - CRM/Digital Manager
Editiontion Director: Stefano Grasselli – Brand Strategy
69, boulevard du Général Leclerc,
92 583, Clichy cedex
Tel: (+33)1 47 59 34 56
The Platform is intended for audiences aged at least 13 years, provided that parental consent is needed for minors under 18 years. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES reserves the right to request proof of parental consent at any time. Some features of the Platform may, however, be subject to age restrictions, depending on the contents allowed by law and deemed appropriate according to age groups. Age restrictions will, where appropriate, be clearly indicated on the Platform and you may be asked to confirm your age before continuing navigation.
2.1. Personal data
Users can visit the www.peugeot-motocycles.com site without revealing their identity or any other personal information.
Concerning nominative information that the site user would have to communicate:
- The user is informed that under the Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Liberté) of January 6, 1978 on "computers, files and freedom", as amended by the Act of August 6, 2004, the collection of personal information via this site has been declared or is being declared to the CNIL (Commission national Informatique & Libertés);
- The user is informed that pursuant to Article 32 of the "computers, files and freedom" Act, of January 6, 1978, as amended by the Act of August 6, 2004, the objective of the collection of this information is to respond to inquiries and ensure commercial management of the site by providing PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries and its commercial network information about the pages visited on the site by users,
- Pursuant to Article 40 of the "computers, files and freedom" Act of January 6, 1978, as amended by Act of August 6, 2004, the user has a right of access and rectification on his/her personal information. This right may be exercised at the following address:
Rue du 17 novembre,
- Such information is intended for PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries and its sales network and may also be used in the context of commercial or marketing operations or as a basis for studies and analyzes.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES attaches great importance to the protection of your data. Concerning your Personal Information we collect (such as your name, address or email address), these can be used to:
•Improve our products and services;
•Provide relevant, personalized and engaging content on the platform, on Facebook, via mobile application and via other communication services.
If you have previously agreed to receive marketing communications on Facebook or mobile or via other communication services, and now want to unsubscribe from the mailing list of these communications, you can do so by contacting Customer Service using the contact details below.
Rue du 17 novembre,
Or via the unsubscribe link included in emails.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES is responsible for processing Personal Information you provide.
When permitted by law, to the extent necessary, and depending on applicable data sharing agreements, we will also grant access to your Personal Information to our partners or their legal successors in case of structural change, for activities related to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' marketing, product communication, brands, companies and/or promotions.
184.108.40.206. The term "Personal Information" means any information relating to identified or identifiable individual, such as:
• Mailing address (including billing and delivery addresses);
• Telephone number (including landline and mobile numbers);
• Email address;
• Location information if they are linked to an identifiable person;
An identifiable person means any person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number, or by one or more specific elements of his/her person allowing his/her identification.
220.127.116.11. The term "Other Information" means any information not revealing your own identity and not allowing subsequent identification of a person such as:
• Browser and device information;
• Server log file information;
• Information collected via cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, if the subsequent identification of the user is excluded;
• Data relating to applications use;
• Demographic information and other information provided by you;
• Aggregated information.
18.104.22.168. Personal Information about third-parties
•les informations de navigateur et d’appareil ;
•les informations de fichier journal de serveur ;
•les informations recueillies par le biais de cookies, de pixels tags et d’autres technologies, sous réserve qu’une identification ultérieure de l’utilisateur soit exclue ;
•les données liées à l’utilisation d’applications ;
•les informations démographiques et autres informations communiquées par vos soins ;
•les informations agrégées.
22.214.171.124. Personal Information about third-parties
2.2.2. Terms of collection of Personal Information
To the extent permitted by law on the processing of personal information and, if necessary, once your consent obtained, we and our service providers (who will act on our behalf) may collect Personal Information about you in various ways, including:
• Through the Site: we may collect Personal Information via the Site, e.g. via contact forms, subscriptions to newsletters, etc.
• Geolocation: we may collect information about the geographical location (geolocation) of your device, for example via Wi-Fi, satellite or mobile phone antenna signals. We can then use the geolocation of your device to offer customized services and contents depending on your location. We may also share the geolocation of your device, together with information about the ads you displayed and any other information that we collect from our business partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. You have the option to allow or deny such use and/or such sharing of the location of your device, provided that, if you decide to refuse such use and/or sharing, we and/or our business partners will not be able to provide such customized services and contents.
• By crossing other information: we could obtain Personal Information by crossing other information containing - individually - no Personal Information.
• From other sources: we may collect your Personal Information from other sources such as: public databases; joint business partners; social networking platforms; your friends or relationships on social networking platforms, as well as other third-parties, subject to rules and regulations applicable in the matter, and subject to your consent when required. For example, if you decide to connect one of your social network accounts to your account on the Site/Application, or any other account you created in connection with these services. Certain Personal Information retrieved from your social network accounts might be disclosed to us, which may include Personal Information from your profile or those of your friends.
When regulations permit, and subject to your prior consent when required, the Personal Information you provide through the Sites may be associated with Personal Information about you and all other information you provide (via online or offline devices), which is publicly available or that we could retrieve online or offline in any other way.
Subject to applicable law, and if necessary with your consent, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes (this list is not final): • To answer your inquiries and to further inform you, for example by sending you newsletters or answering your questions and comments;
• To send you legal information, e.g. information on the Sites and changes in our terms, conditions, and policies. This information may be important to use the Sites and being not considered as a business solicitation, it might be sent to you without your prior consent;
• To make purchases and/or perform any donation, e.g. to make payments, deliver your order, exchange with you about your purchases and transfer you to customer services able to answer your requests;
• To send you any updates and communications about our products and/or services, activities, promotions and programs;
• To send you invitations to participate in promotions or for direct marketing purposes;
• To contact you again in the absence of news from you for some time;
• To send you promotional or advertising contents from our subsidiaries and/or partners if you agreed to receive such items;
• To customize your experience on the Sites via products offers, customized services and offers through Personal Information you have provided to us;
• To manage endowments, awards, prizes and gifts;
• To allow you to contact other users and be contacted by them through the Sites, when the Sites offer this feature;
• To allow you to intervene on forums, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services on which you can publish information and contents (including our social networking pages);
• To enable you to share information on social networks, including live broadcasts or "live feed" on social networks;
• For the purposes of our activities, such as analyzing and managing our operations, forecasting and managing our internal activities, market researches, audits, developing new products and services, improving our Sites and our services and products, identifying trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, customizing the Sites' experience and contents based on your past activities on these Sites, assessing customer satisfaction, and provisioning customer services (including customer support);
2.2.4. Personal Information Disclosure Procedures
Subject to the provisions of Article 6 below, the law applicable to the processing of Personal Information and, if necessary with your consent, your Personal Information may be disclosed to the following recipients (including without limitation):
• To third-party service providers and our affiliates, if applicable, offering services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, orders fulfilling, infrastructure provisioning, IT and marketing services, customer services, email delivery services, debit/credit cards processing, audit services and other similar services to enable them to provide such services;
• To partners with whom we have special relations. Since such partners will use your Personal Information in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check their websites for information about their practices in the processing of such data;
• To identify you to any person to whom you may send messages through the Sites;
• To a third-party in case of reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, our assets or inventory (including in the context of bankruptcy or all similar proceedings);
Subject to applicable law regarding the processing of Personal Information and, if applicable, with your consent, your Personal Information may be used and disclosed as part of the services offered through social networks to the following recipients (including without limitation):
• By yourself on the forums, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services on which you may publish information and content (including our social network pages). Note that all information you publish or communicate through these services may no longer be private in nature, and thus could be accessible to visitors of the sites and the public. We therefore invite you to disclose cautiously your Personal Information or any other information on such Sites.
• By you, if you participate in a "live feed" on social networks (e.g. by recommending us a posting on a social network or by clicking "Like" on one of our publications on a social network). When you interact from social networks, your public username and profile photo may be displayed on the Sites next to your publication.
Subject to your consent, we can use your Personal Information to send you direct marketing content on our products and/or services, those of our subsidiaries or partners, and a number of other marketing information that may, in our opinion interest you. This type of communication can be achieved for example by email, phone, message publication, "push notifications" or SMS. On some pages of this Site, you will find opt-in options authorizing us to send you such communications. Note that you may revoke any consent given at any time, in whole or part, by contacting us at the address indicated in Article 19.
Many options are offered to govern the use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
• If at any time, you no longer wish to receive our marketing communications by e-mail, please notify us by e-mail, telephone or in writing, by contacting us at the address indicated below in Article "Contact us" or by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the received marketing message. We will include, in our messages, a link to "unsubscribe", or an email address to which you can send any request to unsubscribe. In your request, please indicate, if applicable, that you do not want to receive e-mail marketing communications from us.
Please note that these changes will not be reflected immediately. We will endeavor to answer your request(s) as soon as possible. In this hypothesis, unless specifically requested, we shall not necessarily delete all your Personal Information from our databases, but will take steps to implement the changes you have requested. We also draw your attention to the fact that although you opted-out from our marketing mailing list, we might still send you important legal messages.
2.2.7. Methods of Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in various ways, including:
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by browsers, or automatically by your device, including your MAC (Media Access Control) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, name and version of operating system, device manufacturer and type, language, type and version of browser, Internet provider, and the name and version of the sites (as the Application) you use. We use this information for statistical purposes and to monitor the proper operation of the Sites.
• Through server logs: Your "IP address" is a number automatically assigned by your Internet service provider (ISP) to the computer or device you use. An IP address is automatically identified and recorded in the server logs, every time a user visits the Sites, with the time of the visit and the displayed page(s). Recording IP addresses is a standard practice on the Internet, which is performed automatically on many websites. We use IP addresses for the management and recording of Sites' attendance, and to diagnose potential server issues. We inform you that we consider IP addresses, server log files and related information as Other Information, unless the applicable law provides otherwise
• Through the use of Adobe Flash technology (including locally shared objects ("Flash LSO")) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash cookies and other technologies in particular to collect and store information about your use of Sites. If you do not want to store Flash cookies on your computer or device, you can configure your Flash drive so as to block Flash cookies via the tools available in the "Website Storage Settings" menu. You can also control Flash cookies in the "General Storage Settings" section by following the instructions (which may include instructions explaining, for example: how to delete existing Flash cookies ("Information" section of the Macromedia website); how to prevent the introduction of Flash cookies on your computer or device without notifying you, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash cookies not issued by the operator of the pages you display at a given moment). We inform you that if you configure Flash Player in a way that restricts or limits the acceptance of Flash cookies, Flash may reduce or impair the operation of certain Flash applications, including possibly Flash applications used in connection with our Sites or online content.
• Through the use of "Pixeltags", Web Beacons, clear GIFS or other similar technologies: Such technologies can be used on the pages of some Sites and in e-mail messages in HTML format, in particular to follow the activities of Sites users and email recipients, evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics on the use of Sites and response rates.
• By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information do not permit identification of yourself or other users of the Sites (for example, we may use Aggregated Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users with the same phone area code). Such aggregated Personal Information may also be used for management and statistical analysis, including trend analysis, achieving actuarial work, customizing products and services, risk assessment and analysis of costs and expenses relating to our products and services.
Please be aware that we may use and disclose Other Information for all locations, except when forbidden by the applicable laws, especially when such use does not comply with the legislation applicable to Personal Information processing. If we are required to process Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, in addition to the uses listed above in "Methods of Collection of Other Information", we will use and disclose such Other Information for the same purposes as Personal Information.
In some cases, we may associate such Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name and postal code). If we combine these Other Information with Personal Information, we will process such combined information as Personal Information as long as they remain associated.
2.2.9. Third-Party Sites/Third-Party Service Providers
We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure practices and policies, (including data security practices) of any other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other application developer, application service provider, provider of social networking platforms, provider of operating systems, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you may disclose to other organizations via Applications or through our social networking pages.
2.2.10. Third-Party Advertising Providers
Please note that our service providers, responsible for creating online and emails advertisements, may use "pixel tags", Web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies on our Sites to manage our online or email advertising campaigns, and enhance the effectiveness of these campaigns. For example, if a supplier has placed a cookie on your computer, the service provider may use "pixel tags", Web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies to recognize such cookie when you visit the Sites, and to identify the online advertising that redirected you on our Sites, and this supplier may inform us of Other Information of this nature for our use. Please note that we may connect such Other Information provided to us by our suppliers to Personal Information collected earlier, when legislation permits and if necessary with your consent. These aggregated information will be processed as Personal Information under these terms and conditions as long as they remain combined.
We can call on third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our Sites. These companies may use information (except your name, mailing/email address or telephone number) about your visits on this and other websites in order to provide targeted advertisements about goods and services.
2.2.11. Security Measures
We implemented organizational, administrative and technical reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information we hold, and to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation on data privacy. Unfortunately, no Internet data transmission method and no data storage system is 100% secure. If at any time, you have reasons to think that our systems suffer security flaws (for example, if you think that the security of any of your accounts on our Sites has been compromised), you must immediately inform us by contacting us at the address indicated in the "Contact us" section below. (Note that any initial contact by mail, will increase the response time).
2.2.12. Your Rights to Opposition, Access, Modification or Deletion of your Personal Information
126.96.36.199. Exercising the rights to opposition and revocation of consent to receive commercial communications by electronic means:
You have the right to oppose the processing of your data for sending commercial solicitations and you may at any time revoke your consent in this regard in both cases (opposition and revocation) by simple notification to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES. To do this, you can submit your application indicating that you want to object to the processing of your data or revoke your consent.
Any such communication will be considered by PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES to secure your rights under the laws on electronic commerce and commercial communications. For this purpose, your data may be exchanged between these entities.
You can also withdraw your consent to receiving commercial communications by e-mail upon receipt of the corresponding email.
188.8.131.52. Exercising the rights of opposition, access, correction & deletion of data:
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES informs you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written request to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES with an attached copy of your ID to the following address:
Rue du 17 novembre,
Your request will be considered by PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES to guarantee the exercise of your rights. Furthermore, your Personal Information will be deleted after closing your account or a period of inactivity which we will define the term.
2.2.13. Data retention period
2.2.14. Use of the Sites by MINORS and warning to parents/guardians' attention
The Sites are intended for users at least 13 years, parental consent is required for children under 18 years. We ask that other persons do not communicate Personal Information via the Sites. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES reserves the right to request at any time any evidence of parental consent to processing Personal Information on minors.
For some Sites or social networks, there may be specific age restrictions, depending on the contents allowed by law and deemed appropriate for certain age groups. Such specific age restrictions will be posted on the Sites; you may be asked to confirm your age before continuing using such Sites.
Parents/Guardians should keep in mind that any Personal Information made available voluntarily by their children or any other person in connection with chats, forums, e-mail exchanges or any other form of communication on the Sites and/or Applications may generate contacts, emails or unsolicited contacts from other parties. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES invites parents to educate their children in a safe and responsible use of the Internet.
2.2.15. Cross-border transfers
If and when allowed by the applicable legislation on the processing of Personal Information, and subject to meeting all the applicable conditions for retention and/or transfer of personal data, your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country in which we have service providers or businesses. These countries may have data protection regulations that differ from that in force in your own country. We will, at our discretion and in accordance with the laws on Personal Information processing, ask your express consent to transfer your Personal Information on such PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES digital platform (the "Platform") for example, by checking a box ("opt-in").
We inform European Union residents that their Personal Information will be transferred to countries or territories outside the European Economic Area. In this case, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards based on the EU standards (e.g. Contractual Clauses) are implemented to adequately protect their Personal Information.
We can provide on the Platform features to share your content with us and with other users. Such content may include texts, comments, links, images or videos (the "Contents"). Please note that by sharing your Content on the Platform, it may become publicly available. When you share Content, you grant PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its affiliates and partners, a non-exclusive right to: a) Use, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, adapt (including via editing, modification, translation and formatting) such Content, in whole or part, as is or as part of derivative works, to the whole audience or any of its segments, on any existing or future medium, or on any other website or online service associated or connected to the Platform, including without limitation via the sharing features of social networks, and b) Grant a sublicense on the foregoing rights to any third-party associated with PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES. You also hereby grant users of the Platform, a non-exclusive right to access, reproduce, distribute or broadcast, such Content in whole or part, as is or as part of derivative works, on the Platform or on any other website or online service associated with or connected to the Platform, including without limitation via the sharing features of social networks. The aforementioned authorizations shall be construed as a courtesy and not opening to charge, for the whole world, and shall remain in force for the term of the posting period of such Content on the Platform. They are without prejudice to the intellectual property rights of these Content, which belong to their respective owners. For all Content shared on the Platform, you represent and warrant holding all permits, licenses, consents and rights necessary for the posting of such Content and to the assignments of rights that you agreed upon. You warrant that such Content complies with all applicable laws and do not conflict with or constitute a violation of third-party rights, including without limitation copyrights, laws on trademarks, rights to recorded music or texts, broadcasting of performance venues protected by intellectual property rights, personal rights, such as image, name/first name of natural persons. You represent and warrant that such Content is free of viruses and other malicious software. Any suggestion or idea transmitted through the Platform can be accessed or used by PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, without obligation to respond nor to implement.
As part of the Contents publishing on the Site, it is expressly understood that PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES acts as a content host. Therefore, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES is not bound by any general obligation to monitor the Contents submitted or posted on the Site.
Rules of Conduct
You shall not:
1. Use the Platform for fraudulent or unlawful purposes;
2. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Platform, servers or networks used to provide access to it, or to contravene any requested procedures, policies or regulations applicable to such networks;
3. Access the Platform or use it through technologies or devices other than those expressly designated by us;
4. Restrict or prevent any other person from using the Platform (including by hacking or alteration of any part of said Platform);
5. Undertake any modification, adaptation, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any portion of the Platform, except as expressly permitted by applicable law;
6. Remove or alter any reference to copyrights, trademarks or other notifications relating to the rights indicated on the Platform or on any of the Platform's Contents;
7. Reproduce or copy via a mirror site any part of the Platform without our prior written authorization;
8. Create a database by copying, downloading or systematic storage of all or part of the Platform's Contents; or
9. Use any robot, "spider" software, search or recovery website/application, nor any other manual or automatic device used for any recovery, indexing, "Web scraping" or "data mining", nor reproduce or circumvent by any means whatsoever, the navigational structure or design of the Platform without our prior written consent.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES must bring its full cooperation to the competent authorities, be they police or judicial, when asked to reveal Personal Information or information about any person having published contrary contents or information, and reserves the right to remove such contents from the Platform at any time.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES also reserves the right to delete any message, statement, or link.
Rue du 17 novembre,
The user is informed that the www.peugeot-motocycles.com site has set up a system of cookies.
Cookies are files stored on the hard drive of users to facilitate their navigation on the site and establish traffic statistics. These cookies may in no circumstances contain any personal information.
The user can disable cookies by modifying the settings of his/her browser.
We may change this Policy on cookies at any time. Any changes to this Policy on cookies shall take effect when we post the updated version of this Policy on the Site or through the Site.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are commonly used to run websites, improve their operations or make them more effective. Indeed, the websites can read and write such files, which allows them to recognize you and remember important information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website.
For example, without a cookie validating your account login, the website would not be able to display your profile. The website would also deliver upon each connection a message such as: "Sorry, you must log in" because it would not remember you.
According to regulations, we will detail the cookies we use to allow you to disable and/or delete such cookies.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential Cookies: Essential Cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the Site; they allow you to browse it and to use its services and features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, browsing the Site is not fluid enough and you could not access the Site or certain features or services that you request. These cookies do not collect any Personal Information that could be used for marketing purposes and do not record the pages you visited.
Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to improve the Site. They collect information on how you use the Site, such as the pages you often display, or if you receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. Furthermore, this information is anonymous. Preferences Cookies: Preferences Cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to store the language and other regional settings and customize the site accordingly. The information these cookies collect may remain anonymous. These cookies cannot track other websites or mobile application you visit or download.
Tracking Cookies on social networks: These cookies are used to track visitors and members of the Site for market research and product development purposes. These cookies can deliver advertisements and messages that might be relevant for you. Sometimes these cookies are linked to other sites such as Facebook.
Within these 4 types of cookies, cookies are classified as either temporary ("Session Cookies") or lasting longer ("Persistent Cookies").
Session Cookies record your actions during a single session. The "session" begins when a page of the Site is opened and ends when it is closed. Thereafter, the cookie is permanently deleted.
Persistent Cookies will remain on your computer or mobile device for a specified period. They are automatically activated when you enter the Site.
Please note that another distinction can be made between "Proprietary Cookies" and "Third-party Cookies". A Proprietary Cookie is implemented by the Site when you visit it, while a Third-party Cookie is set up by a third-party. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES only allows Third-party Cookies after internal authorization.
COOKIES CATEGORIES ON THIS PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES DIGITAL PLATFORM
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Essential Cookies to:
1) Remember information you supplied in forms when browsing different pages within the same browser session.
2) Identify you as "connected" to PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' digital platform.
3) Ensure that you connect to the relevant Site service when we change its operating mode.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' Essential Cookies are not used to:
1) Collect information that can be used to “push” products or services advertising.
2) Remember your preferences or username beyond your current session.
By using this Site, you agree to the use of these Essential Cookies. If you disable cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use all the functionalities of this Site nor its safe use.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Performance Cookies to:
1) Collect statistics on the use of the Site.
2) Improve the Site by measuring potential technical errors.
3) Test different functions of the Site.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' Performance Cookies are not used to:
1) Remember your preferences or username beyond your current session.
2) Some of these cookies are managed by third-party on our behalf but we do not authorize such third-parties to use them for purposes other than those listed below.
By using this Site, you agree to the use of these Performance Cookies. If you disable cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use all the functionalities of this Site.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Preference Cookies to:
1) Remember the settings you selected such as display, font size, preferences and colors.
2) Remember that we have already asked you to complete a survey.
3) Notify you when you are logged on the Site (if applicable).
4) Share some information with our service partners on the Site. The shared information is used only to provide said services, products or features, to the exclusion of any other purpose.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES' Preference Cookies are not used to:
1) Target you for advertisements on the Site or on other websites or mobile apps.
2) Some of these cookies are managed by third-parties on our behalf, but we do not authorize such companies to use them for purposes other than those listed above.
You can choose to enable or disable these cookies but if you disable these cookies we might no longer be able to offer you some services. It is also possible that we may not remember that you did not want a particular service.
Tracking Cookies on social networks
Although we use these cookies from time to time, we do not use Advertising Cookies.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses Tracking Cookies on social networks to:
1) Create links with social networks such as Facebook®. They can then use this information to target advertising to you.
You can choose to enable or disable these cookies but if you disable these cookies we might no longer be able to offer you some services. All these cookies being managed by third-parties, you can therefore also use their own systems to disable them.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
Given the multitude of browsers, we cannot give instructions for all of them. We suggest you visit “All About Cookies” for more information.
If you use Windows Explorer, the procedure is as follows:
1 Click "Windows Explorer"
2 Select the "Search" button in the navigation bar
3 Enter "cookie" into the search module for "Folders and Files"
4 Choose "My Computer" from the dropdown menu
5 Click "Search"
6 Select and open the selected files
7 Click to highlight the cookies files
8 Click "Delete" to delete the cookie(s) file(s) If you do not use Windows Explorer, click the "Help" button in the "Start" menu and search for "cookies" in order to find the information for locating these files. If you delete these cookies, we remind you that it is possible that certain services on this Site or on other Internet websites may not work any longer or with degraded performance.
Links from the Platform
The Platform may contain links to other websites which are not owned by, nor under the control of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES does not control and assumes no liability on the contents, privacy policies and practices of such third-party websites.
Your use of and browsing on the Platform will be at your own risk. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES uses its best efforts to provide accurate and updated information on the Platform, but can offer no guarantee of accuracy. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES disclaims any obligation or liability for errors or omissions related to access issues or the content of the Platform. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES disclaims all liability as to the accuracy of information available on the Platform or in its Contents including without limitation:
1. Any loss or damage suffered because of access issues;
2. Any loss or damage that may arise from the use of information supplied by the Platform.
Applications & Internet Connections
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES may develop and offer one or more applications for different media, including mobile devices and tablets, to access, use and browse the Platform or certain features or sections of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Applications").
Some applications we develop are only compatible with certain operating systems such as Apple iOS and Android OS. Therefore, the installation of an Application is subject to technical and operating prerequisites on the terminal on which you want to use it: please consider them carefully before installing the Application.
Internet Access Fees
Applications used to navigate on the Platform require an Internet data connection correctly configured and functional for the initial installation and everyday use.
You are solely liable for Internet network access fees. In the particular case of access via mobile networks, your mobile network provider may charge you for data transfer, depending on the package you have purchased (Note: the cost of data transfer can be considerably higher if you use the application from a foreign network).
Access to the platform, regardless of the terminal, depends on your Internet connection and your access or mobile network operator provider. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES does not guarantee that an Application can maintain a continuous connection to the Internet, and your ISP or mobile network operator should be able to help you configure and troubleshoot your connection.
To minimize data transfer and allow faster browsing, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES may cache content in your device memory to avoid downloading again such content upon each visit to the Site.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES notifies users of this site that many elements on this Site:
a) Are protected by copyright laws: this may be the case of videos, photographs, articles, drawings, animated sequences;
b) And/or, are protected by legislation on designs and models: including vehicle models displayed on the site;
c) Are protected by trademark legislations: in particular the PEUGEOT brand, the brand representing a "Lion" (the PEUGEOT logo) and the trademarks of the vehicle models displayed on the site.
The elements thus protected are the property of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES or the property of third-parties having authorized PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES to exploit them.
As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing in part or in full by any process and in any medium (paper, digital, etc.) is forbidden without prior written consent of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, with the exceptions referred to in Article L 122.5 of the Code of Intellectual Property, and would otherwise constitute a copyright and/or drawing and model and/or brand infringement, punishable by three (3) years' imprisonment and three hundred thousand Euros (€ 300,000) fine.
The information and illustrations found on the pages of this website are based on technical characteristics valid at the time of posting or updating various pages of the site.
The equipment shown on the vehicles displayed on the site are supplied in standard or optional packages depending on version.
As part of a policy of continuous product improvement, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES can change at any time the specifications, equipment, options and colors of its vehicles. Furthermore, current technology does not allow for an accurate color reproduction on screen.
The models and/or versions on this site and their equipment, options and accessories are those distributed in France. They may vary from one country to another, or not be available in all countries of the world.
In any case, the information contained on this website are general information and have no contractual value.
In addition, all prices are maximum retail prices in France and do not necessarily commit PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries or members of its sales network.
We draw attention of site users to the fact that only the signature of a purchase order or reservation with a vendor shall permit the sale or the actual booking of a vehicle.
The services presented on this site are those that may be proposed by the participating members of the PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES network. Regarding spare parts and accessories, prices are provided for information only and exclude installation costs, except in the case of packages. Such packages are valid only for the specified period.
The commercial network of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES in France is available to answer any question from site users about the products and services presented on this site. It is recalled that the members of the PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES commercial network are independent traders who are free to determine their own rates and to participate or not to operations proposed by PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES (including packages) and are solely responsible for the information they provide on this site.
The establishment of a hyperlink to the www.peugeot-motocycles.com site requires the prior written consent of PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES. In any case, PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES is in no way responsible for the contents, products or services offered on the sites to which www.peugeot-motocycles.com is linked by hypertext links or any other type of link.
The Internet site www.peugeot-motocycles.com and these Terms and Conditions are subject to French law and are written in French.
The site user uses the www.peugeot-motocycles.com website under his sole responsibility. PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES, its subsidiaries and members of its network cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages, including without limitation, material damage, losses of data or programs or financial losses resulting from the use of this site or sites linked to it.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that certain products or services presented on the www.peugeot-motocycles.com website are subject to specific regulations, restrictions and/or bans in some countries. The user must therefore ensure that the law of the country from which he/she connects authorizes consultation of the www.PEUGEOT-MOTOCYCLES.com website.
The www.peugeot-motocycles.com site is intended for institutional presentation of the brand in France and abroad and is not a commercial site. Customers wishing information on PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES commercial offers in their country of origin can connect to the PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES website in their country.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES reserves the right to modify and update, without notice, these Terms & Conditions and all items, products or services presented on the site.
All these modifications shall apply immediately to Web users who should check these Terms and Conditions upon each connection.
PEUGEOT MOTOCYCLES constantly seeks to improve its Digital platform to offer users the best possible experience. You acknowledge and agree that the format and features of the platform may be modified as necessary, without notice.